Ingredients for tuna
- 1/2 pound sushi grade tuna, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha
Ingredients for spicy mayo
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sriracha suace
Ingredients for the Bowl
- 1 cup cooked short grain brown rice or white sushi rice
- 1 cup cucumbers, peeled and diced 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup mango, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 medium avocado, sliced
- 2 scallions, sliced for garnish
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- Reduced sodium soy sauce or tamari
- In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise and sriracha, thin with a little water to drizzle.
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna with scallions, soy sauce, sesame oil and sriracha. Gently toss to combine and set aside while you prepare the bowls.
- In 2 bowls, layer 1/2 the rice, 1/2 the tuna, avocado, cucumber, mango, and scallions.
- Drizzle with spicy mayo and sesame seeds and serve with extra soy sauce on the side if desired.