Found at Inspired Dreamer
FOR THE GARLIC CREAM SAUCE:
- 1-½ Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- ½ Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- ½ cups Heavy Cream
- ¼ cups 2% Milk
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- ¼ cups Parmesan Cheese, Grated
FOR THE NACHOS:
- Your Favorite Crispy Tortilla Chips
- ½ cups Garlic Cream Sauce (Recipe Included)
- ¼ cups Onion, Diced
- ½ cups Pepperoni, Cut Into Bite Size Pieces
- ½ cups Black Olives Sliced
- ½ whole Green Bell Pepper, Seeds Removed, Diced
- 1 cup Colby-Jack Cheese, Shredded
Melt the butter in a sauce pan. Make a roux by adding the parmesan cheese to the melted butter and blend.
Add in the cream and milk stirring constantly till blended. Add in remaining sauce ingredients. Simmer on low do not boil.
Layer the chips in a dutch oven, pour sauce over chips and layer remaining nacho ingredients.
Heat dutch oven over hot coals until cheese is melted. Remove from coals and let cool.